Now that 2020 has started and holidays are wrapping up, I think it is a good time to start collecting content for the second issue of the Pokitto Magazine!
Submissions are open to the entire community! Anybody that wants to share to the greater good of Pokittoland and be published in the highly prestigious Pokitto Magazine is welcome to submit content!
For those who are newer to the community or may have missed the first issue, you can find it over here. Taking a look through there could give some great ideas for what the community needs
Being a community magazine, this is also open to folks who would like to give a try to help out in making the magazine. Proof readers, artwork, Game advertisements, and other necessities in making an outstanding magazine would all be great!
Types of Content (see issue 1 for examples):
- Game ads! Submit an advertisement for your games for the whole community to see.
- Photos of your Pokitto related projects.
- Tech related humor.
- Tips and tricks (kind of lile an article, but smaller).
- Any other ideas of what you’d like to see or share with Polittoland.
- Sharing Your Games Dont Forget A License, Drummyfish
Work In Progress articles:
- Python basics: adding sounds, using eeprom, etc. - Hanski
- Pokitto hardware schematics, part 2 - Jonne