[WIP][MPGAME] "Pokitto Party" single/multiplayer game project

Here’s Adrian
player

3 Likes

Here are the character animations in PokParty:
entities.zip (581 KB)

I am currently thinking about the main game board design and the “action tiles” graphics on the board. I will soon give more progress info with screenshots :slight_smile:

Edit: And will integrate @tuxinator2009 's animation to the game

2 Likes

I just realized that there are so many tiles that it cannot be managed any more by just a tilemap as a bitmap. I need to try to take Tiled into use.

Now that I can make the tilemaps with Tiled everything it is so much easier! Made a Dice plate and a minigame plate for the track.
pokparty6

8 Likes

Welcome Adrian :slight_smile:
pokparty7

6 Likes

Now that looks EXACTLY what i would have imagined! What a cool coincidence!

3 Likes

Just wait until you see first minigames :smiley:

3 Likes

I am sure this is going to be awesome

2 Likes

Currently making the dice throwing event. Also the player movement will be along the route in the game board not like free wandering as it is currently. An exception to that is maybe the “spectator” mode clients which are not participating to the actual game.

3 Likes

The hand I drew looks a bit creepy to me… :rofl:

pokparty8

4 Likes

Just a wild idea… why not using a slot machine for the die roll instead? Would be different and would be easier and make more sense then having a static die with numbers changing on it?

6 Likes

Something like this?
Screenshot_20221027_195552

6 Likes

I like the creepy hand

2 Likes

I have always thought that the game should be cute, like Nintendo creations. But it could be creepy too!

2 Likes

I like the slot machine idea a lot

1 Like

I do not have time to try the slot machine at this point. Instead made the hand less creepy (a Mickey mouse hand :wink: )
pokparty9

3 Likes

I think that’s more like it

1 Like

If someone is willing to contribute on this, please feel free to do so. This is a community project :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is how the game board looks in the Tiled app.

I can directly import Tiled tilemaps to the game.

4 Likes