PokittoPOP Easy Guided Programmer release v0.1
What is it?
Pokitto POP programmer v .1 is a helper tool for people who have difficulties copying the binary (.bin) files from their PC (Windows and Machintosh, Linux coming soon) to Pokitto.
Pokitto POP programmer can:
- guide you how to connect your Pokitto to the computer
- shows you when Pokitto is connected
- shows the file currently in Pokitto active memory (in the handbag!)
- copies file you have selected correctly to the Pokitto, bypassing any problems
- automatically unmounts Pokitto correctly on Mac
Download and unpack to any place you want. These programs are fully self-contained and do not put anything into Windows registry etc. On Mac, you may need to go to security settings to allow the installation of an uncertified program.
The program is really easy to use, just try it, you can’t break anything by using it.
Your language version, please write what would be the button & messages in your own language so I can add them
General testing and feedback
Coming soon, needs a bit of work on the USB drive detection side (to make it work the same way on different distros)
For your safety, these files have been thoroughly viruschecked:
|File size||12.45 MB|
|Last analysis||2018-12-12 22:22:30 UTC|
|File size||14.67 MB|
|Last analysis||2018-12-12 22:07:24 UTC|