Pokitto Magazine Issue 2: Article Submissions

Its a must. Use “nearest neighbour” setting for scaling (no blurring)

But, if you do not have the necessary image editing tools, I can take care of it as long as I have the original 1:1 image.

WAIT A MOMENT…

Please make sure you ALSO include the original 1:1 pixel image when you submit, because then we can adjust the layout as needed.

2 Likes

I thought the same. If the publising sw just tweak the dimensions even a bit, I would blur the image.

Delivered my article! :sweat: :smiley: :grimacing:

Btw. I used 11 pixel font in normal text and code examples

3 Likes

It is great! Thanks for submitting :smiley:

Update on Deadlines

Since we want this to be released soon, as in next Month hopefully, we will need the submissions finalized in the coming week.

In that regard:

Submissions Deadline: June 28

This is a “soft” deadline, in that we really want everything in by then, however if folks run into an issue where it would be a day or two late then that is acceptable as well.

This leaves 1 week until we need to start finalizing everything. So lets get that content in! Magazines finalized (I’m guilty), Photobooth entries! and any other content folks would like to submit for the epic second issue of Pokitto Magazine #2!

(I also posted this to the top initial post for visibility.)

7 Likes

Let me just say that based on the articles we have so far, this is going to be a very interesting mag indeed!

6 Likes

update

Roughly 2/3 of the magazine is done and its looking very very nice so far

8 Likes