ARRR, me mateys!
RELEASE 2, “Dead Man’s Grog”
Objective of the game
For a pirate,
a fate far worse than the treacherous rocks ripping the ship to shreds, far worse than the raging seas, the howling winds, or the mystical sea-monster Kraken
… is running out of Grog
Sailing the dangerous waters of the Spanish Main, you as a captain have to take care of your ship and crew. Your goal is to sail to different islands, land on the ports and make sure your ship stays brimmed with Grog.
- you are sailing. In sailing you go with the wind, you do not just “point the ship”. Learn to navigate!
- if you get lost at sea, just press ‘C’ to restart the challenge
- PRESS A several times in the beginning to start
- if you are Landed you can jiggle your boat to get loose
- if you wish to exit a port, turn your ship and press A to give it a push
- the ship’s mast watch will call “Land Ahoy” when he sights land. You can then try to sail in that direction. It is easy to miss the islands!
- not all islands are safe to land - the port may be in an impossible place. Sail away to another island
Now go learn the ropes, ya miserable landlubber!!
pyrates.bin (154.3 KB)
pyrates.zip (60.2 KB)
Interesting factoid: What is Grog?