[Game]Kong II [V1.0]

Can we pretend we also reset the high score competition at this point? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sure … why not? The game is not any harder with the new fixes though.

What score do you think you can get now?

2 Likes

You’re just jealous cause you know you’ll never beat my latest score of 258 on Game B. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, at least 35!

3 Likes

Oh, thanks!

1 Like

Version 1.0.3 now released.

This version has a new ‘Game C’ which is designed to test even the best players! It is ridiculously hard but not impossible. If you think its too hard, blame @tuxinator2009 !

5 Likes

ok, that’s weird…

It’s true, I created a modded copy because I reached a high score of 496 in Game B and decided I needed more of a challenge. Shared my results with @filmote and @Vampirics to positive feedback.
KongII_Pokitto_GameBScore
FYI: I make no apologies for any number of tables broken from excess flipping :grin:

EDIT: Just noticed the Game C highscore resets to zero everytime the game is loaded.

4 Likes

I managed to get 5 points.

I don’t think i even need to try :laughing:

2 Likes

I have reposted the POP as it was resetting the Game C score each time. @Vampirics noticed it after his Game C high score of 217 got wiped :slight_smile:

@tuxinator2009 you will want to update - especially if you want to prove your high scores!

3 Likes

Without a picture it didn’t happen :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Apparently my fix didn’t fix it. I will post another POP later - I might have accidentally uses the old ,bin.

1 Like

Edit the EEPROM, take a photo. That seems easy!

2 Likes

OK so V1.0.4 is up … fixes the Game C score issue.

5 Likes

Yay it’s working now, though you removed the ZIP file and now just link to the POP file, so people downloading it for the first time won’t get the music files.

3 Likes

Ooops … fixed! Not sure what I was doing there.

5 Likes

@filmote PR to gamedisk?

Done!   

1 Like

Just did a git pull to my disk, Kong II now loads to a screen too dark to play ":open_mouth: version 1.0.4