[Game]Cutie Critters

cutie_critters_large_video

Download

More games available at neoretro.games, donations accepted.

Follow us on twitter

Support us on Patreon

12 Likes

Another epic puzzle game! Here is my first score :smile: thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

Not bad! But far from my wife’s highscore :wink:

2 Likes

Have to try this, but atm i am :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

The main post could do with a bit of info.
I have no idea what the game is even about.

It looks good though.

1 Like

To be fair if you click the link you get to the website and see screenshots. And some info :wink:

2 Likes

It doesn’t say how to play though, or even describe the game.
And really we need that info in the forum.

I am sure he will add some info later. I’d do it if I could. A gif preview would probably be nice too.

2 Likes

I have asked @Shdwwzrd if he’s ok that we add the missing tags

1 Like

A very nice game! My score is far from @torbuntu’s, but I am not sure if I got the idea completely right.

1 Like

You want to make huge matches of cutie critters. Sometimes getting the small clumps of two or three to combine larger sets helps :wink: You can also press B on a color to sacrifice a life to delete all the ones of that color from the board.

1 Like

Hey @torbuntu see what I was talking about when I talked about my wife’s scores.

5 Likes

That is amazing!! Wow :scream: I have a lot of practice to so before I get anywhere close…

Well I worked on this specifically for her and that’s her ‘before bed’ game every day since a while lol

3 Likes

:smiley: adorable.

1 Like

I love it, looks nice on my pokitto (and on my meta also :wink:).

4 Likes

Truly a nicely polished game, quite enjoyable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why have I never thought to put some sort of lanyard/keyring on the Pokitto :open_mouth: that is just brilliant!!

3 Likes

I always try to put straps on my handhelds, because i am dumb enough to drop them :laughing:

2 Likes

You’re a genius. Don’t think otherwise :wink:

2 Likes