I am more like:

:laughing:
2 Likes

Those games are fun xD

1 Like

Btw. Some ingame music would be nice

That might slow the game downā€¦ And Iā€™d need to actually compose music? LoL

2 Likes

Nope. Nowadays ingame music can be played from SD with little speed loss. It can be loaded and played with 2 lines of code. As for music, I have some sources. I can suggest something.

I will let @Shdwwzrd choose if he wants to add music. Personally I got used to play without sound on the pokitto.

3 Likes

I love sound/ music in games. Adds to the atmosphere imho.
Even pong and game and watch had sound. I often mute my pokitto when i take it with me, but the buttons are too loud to not disturb people in a silent surrounding :laughing:

Thatā€™s really quite macabreā€¦

(*Says the person who watches about 5-10 murder mystery programmes a week.*)

1 Like

I tried this game for a while and I currently have 3322505 as highscore.
One small remark: the 5th highscore is not saved correctlyā€¦

2 Likes

I need to show that to my wife, she finally have competition lol

3 Likes

What are you seeing for the 5th highscore? I havenā€™t heard of any issues with the highscore system.

Well when I beat the 5th highscore, it seems to get saved but when I turn off the pokitto and back on there is an old value again.

Was any other games loaded between reloading Cutie Critters?

Version 1.1 now available with added sound and now saving using PokittoCookie. Download link in the first post.

3 Likes

Woot - i am going to try this later.

1 Like

Canā€™t load the file on the neo retro homepage (not for pokitto and not for gamebuino meta either); link keeps loading and nothing happens -Rayne does load without any problems though.

It should be working now. Please try again.

1 Like

Thanks, will try later, canā€™t use my PC for some timeā€¦

I have tried this version as well. Nice game!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh the new audio make a world of difference!! :smiley: My daughter absolutely loves it too :slight_smile:

1 Like