[Announcement] Pokitto Magazine, issue 1

HERE IT IS!

https://www.pokitto.com/pokittomag1/

10 Likes

great - will read it later!

Just great!
It’s an instant buy for me. Wonderful job guys!

1 Like

Hope my physical copy doesn’t get lost on my summer holiday…

I noticed you got 4€ shipping cost by accident (missing setting on Woocommerce).

I have fixed it and will refund back the additional cost.

Edit: free shipping for the magazine works now. Only affected first 2 purchases.

1 Like

Thank you, that’s a pretty amazing job, very well done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your article “escaped” :blush:

Purely an editorial bungle, but hey! We know now there will be issue 2 because so much stuff got left out.

I hope you’re ok being in issue #2

1 Like

No problem, I didn’t even notice :smiley: I’m really admiring the professional design. I think it should be stressed there are some pretty huge news in the HW section.

1 Like

At least i know now i was among the first two who purchased the physical copy. Hey, what about a signed edition for the first three😉

3 Likes

Augh! Demands, demands!

I can’t take it anymore!!!

…

Signed eh? Naturlich.

4 Likes

:+1: :laughing: - post most be at least ten characters

How about making a limited collectors edition? Glossy covers and including Jonne’s yoga pose with the signature :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

A real limited edition should come with a yoga instructional DVD by jonne. It has been done before (allthough not really yoga, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_VnsmATFE)

2 Likes

Well, i would prefer a paper craft pokitto :laughing:

4 Likes

Like an origami pokitto???

1 Like

We could have a guide to making an origami pokitto in the next issue? :laughing:

5 Likes

Oh my gosh yes. That would be amazing xD. Do people trust me enough to continue being on the “magazine staff”? Because I could start collecting for next issue if folks are already excited for it. (Though the release wouldn’t probably be until December or January 2020)

9 Likes

Absolutely, it was your initiative, and you played a big part for making it a success!

7 Likes

Well thank you so much :smiley: the community did a fantastic job. Writing articles and a massive thank you to @Vampirics and @Pokitto. They are the ones that wrapped it all together and made it visually amazing.

7 Likes

@torbuntu lead a great squad in produce a magazine that’s it’s definitely over the sum of all its parts.

5 Likes