[Wiki]1.Assembling the Pokitto

##Pokitto assembly instructions poster

These are the instructions that ship with Pokitto.
Feel free to download and print if you want (A2 size original).

Understanding C++, some help please

Will the Pokitto support 8gb MicroSD cards? That’s the smallest size I could find on Amazon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, this looks great! Nice job!

I own a 2GB microSD, so it is definitely possible to have smaller.
Can’t remember where I got mine though, maybe they stopped doing small ones.

I will check the the bigger cards.

Yes please, i’m pretty sure the smallest spare microSD I have is 32Gb.
Would be good to know if that won’t work so I can organise something smaller.

The Petit FatFs library that I am using supports FAT32 (up to 32GB). I have not yet tested it, however, with the loader. I will check that as soon as possible. Even then, you can format an SD card to FAT16 even if it is a bigger volume.

Hehe, I just noticed the icon! That little guys is getting everywhere isn’t he! :slight_smile:

Yep, he is :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder where he’ll end up next. Perhaps in my list of “things to hide in some of my games?”

Although finding him might be a cool little Easter egg in a maze game or something :stuck_out_tongue:

Incidentally I made my own Pokitto icons but I haven’t had a chance to use them yet.

On:

and Off:

I think he might be on the PCB as well…I don’t think we’ll ever be able to predict where he shows up next :stuck_out_tongue:

I was looking at the poster last night and my little boy saw it and he now thinks Pokitto is a robot and he said I have to get him one for Christmas because he needs a robot to be his friend and go everywhere with him.

Very Intuitive Guide :ok_hand: