Top 5 favorite titles on Pokitto?

I know a topic like this has already been discussed over here started by @crait but I’d like to kind of start it again since some time has passed.

This time, what are your top 5 favorites on Pokitto? (They don’t have to be in top 5 order, just top 5 in general) :smiley: I’ll start:

• Pysconian
  • Galaxy Fighters
  • Crabator
  • Cutie Critters
  • Pokitto Grand Prix

These lists are super hard to make :laughing:

1 Like

Pysconian
Planet Escape
Pyrates
Rayne 2
Lode Runner

I think those are my current favourite, i really tried to not put all PPOT games here.

2 Likes

Rayne 2 was easily in my top 2 when it came out :eyes:

I really love Planet Escape but every time I’ve tried it I get save errors :frowning: which may be my SD card but not known for sure.

My top (in no particular order) …

Canabalto
Rayne 2
Abbaye des morts
Pokitto Grand Prix
Pomifactory

3 Likes

Squiddy

• A Pokitto classic! Just the correctly balanced puzzle for me. I have played this a lot in the past!

Kong II

• The game I have played the most within the last year (which is not awfully lot as I am a lazy gamer)

Galaxy Fighters

• This game is so beautifully animated. A pleasure to watch. Real coin-up look and feel!

Mambo is me

• Ingenious puzzles. I should play this more!

Abbaye

• Too hard for me, but a top quality game. Needs a trainer mode :wink:

P.s. I am amazed Pokitto Grand Prix is on the lists :slight_smile: I have not heard anybody playing it for at least a year!

1 Like

For me lately its been
Kong II
Galaxy Fighter
Dark Ritual
L’Abbaye
Squiddy

But these are more so the top 5 I’m currently playing a lot of. I vary my list constantly with the plethora of fun and addicting games.

3 Likes

Lately is the key here yes :smiley: if I asked a few weeks ago Ball Bust would’ve been on my list haha, and Abbaye.

It is the racing title to play on Pokitto. I was a huge fan of F-Zero and this gives me those vibes :smiley:

I still have a whole plan to create a few courses as a sort of “cup” like in Mariokart.

1 Like

Sensitive
Noggin
Joe
Joe Goes Pop
TinyBlocks
C-Loader Menu :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh! Noggin is definitely in my favorites list. Super unique and fun!

:eyes: how is this one coming?..

1 Like

Slowly, I got distracted with my tile engine again :frowning:

1 Like

Well both projects are awesome to me :smiley: but I definitely see Joe Goes Pop making my consistent top played games :eyes:

Thank you @hanski … this was a labour of love for me!

1 Like

Top 5 lists need to be redone tomorrow.

I have just been playing Omega Horizon and it is a work of art

4 Likes

Might need to start a "What are you playing this week? Thread :grin:

1 Like

Its great isn’t it?

I helped Vamps with a small issue and managed to get myself a copy early.

1 Like