P-Zero development future - you chance to have an influence on it!

I’ve start to warm up:

1 Like

Sorry @drummyfish :grimacing:

24".5

Very fun @Hanski . It has a lot of potential.

Are you using the polling way for the inputs? I’ve encounter some time the “stuck” problem with direction pad and acceleration.
Not sure if anyone already suggest to add a speed meter. Just to have some feedback on actual ship speed.
Keep on.

3 Likes

Well you’ve beaten my old record, my new one is 24’‘1 :sweat_smile: But pretty damn close now. Sub 24’'1 seems impossible to me, I’ve tied it many times now, but in speedrunning and racing you should generally never say some time is impossible to achieve.

proof

3 Likes

And here I was so proud of 24.8 back to practicing!

3 Likes

Nice glitch! It would be a great easter egg to have, that when you drive 10 minutes towards the city you finally end up somewhere :star_struck:

2 Likes

:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

:wink:

also sub 24"5 seemed impossible.
Well, maybe I could attach some sort of external device to break that record. Probably it will be consider cheating :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We could try a TAS with the emulator and maybe a bit fiddling with the code since we have it, to see what can be achieved.

2 Likes

No, I am reading the key events the normal way. I also had the problem once.

I will add this to the list.

By the way, there is one easter egg in this game. And maybe even @Hanski doesnt know it exists. I’m not kidding

3 Likes

Just joined the 24.5 club lol

2 Likes

Easter egg?

2 Likes

That pilot was just testing it’s yellow camouflage. He failed since you spotted him. :wink:

3 Likes

A debugger could probably do it.
(Which reminds me, I haven’t got mine working yet. I need to slot in some time to do that.)

1 Like

I have no idea about that.

1 Like

How did you do that?

2 Likes

Well, that’s the best I can do.

5 Likes

I was running the track backwards and caught a glimpse. So I took an expedition to see what was out there :laughing:

you gave me an idea for a real easter egg…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Fixing that one you found.

3 Likes