Hello from Janakkala, Finland!

Hi!

I’m Jonne from Janakkala, Finland. I’m 30-something, interested in music, synths etc.
I bought my Pokitto over a year ago if I remember correctly, but didn’t have the time to start experimenting with it.

Now, as a stay-home dad I have a few hours every day to tinker around with own projects, I’ve been doing little things with Teensys and such. I also remembered the Pokitto in my desk drawer and I have some ideas I’d like to try out :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Jonne

10 Likes

Wellcome Jonne! We already have one Jonne here but there’s plenty of space in Pokitto Land.
Enjoy the stay and don’t hesitate to ask help to start play and do stuff.

5 Likes

Welcome kaima

Remember to join Discord channel also.

Jonne

3 Likes

Tervetuloa!
We do not have too much music oriented guys here, so that is great to hear. Many of us have kids too, so that is also something we occasionally chat about in Discord :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to Pokittoland! Can’t wait to see what cool projects you’ve got in store :smile:

Like everyone keeps saying, Discord is a great place for more adhoc discussion and often off topic “break room” style chat.
The forums have a lot of great information and more all the time! Definitely the place to be for finding answers to Pokitto, software and hardware, related anything. Happy reading :smile:

1 Like

Welcome Jonne,

Aren’t we all? I am thirty plus fifteen plus a few more.

5 Likes

Welcome! Have fun and stay with us forever harharhar :innocent:

3 Likes

:smiley: Instantly reminded me of

5 Likes