[Game]Nu Pogodi! [V0.99]

Nupogodi is a simulator of the famous Russian Game & Watch by Electronika.

screen1

Screen : 256 colours

Description : You control the wolf (volk) and you need to save the eggs. This game has the particularity to count 1/2 miss if the rabbit (ziets) is on the screen, so the egg is missed but the chicken (kuraski) is safe.
A blinking miss indicate 0.5

The buttons are mapped like in the original game :

UP (up left)
DOWN (down left)
A (up right)
B (down right)

Reset Miss at 200 points.

Enjoy!

NuPogodi.pop (379.9 KB)

10 Likes

Nice! This is a new “Game & Watch” for me.

2 Likes

Tried the game. It is very simple, but suprisingly addictive! A very good addition to the G&W genre of games list. Good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great … maybe time for a G+W jam? The games can be quite simple and completed in a reasonably short time. The polish (like @gibs DK Jr can take them to another level).

3 Likes

That would be awesome

1 Like

A great idea! I would love to get original “G&W” games for Pokitto!
What are the rules? I mean for the gameplay and gfx.

1 Like

I think if its based on a G+W that’s enough!

2 Likes

Ok, so:

• Moving graphics
    • Single color (black?)
    • Presentation, moving and animation should be based on “segmented graphics”, which means that any graphics elements should not overlap each other, even when being “not lit” i.e. invisible.
  • Static graphics
    • No limitations. Can have any number of colors

Any other limitations? Sounds?

2 Likes

@Hanski i think Filmote meant anything based on an existing G&W. But creating new game ideas while keeping the old G&W limitations could be interesting too.

4 Likes

New G&W game jam would be awesome

3 Likes

Indeed it would!

If the creation of a new g&w were made easy (ready engine with stste machine & menu) and only concept & art was required, I am sure we could have a very succesful jam

4 Likes