preparing to ship his game and discovers that his warehouse staff have
left all the crates in the wrong place, which could easily result in
the game being shipped to the wrong places or not at all! Curtis takes
it upon himself to go to the warehouse and sort out the problem rather
than let his incompetent staff do it.

13 Likes

Beautifully done … nice work!

3 Likes

Nice! I really like it; super fluid game feel, and the undo is a great feature.

Only thing I can’t figure out: why is the camera offset? Is there a way to center it?

3 Likes

Nice work. Couple questions, am i the only one that has the level select always starting at level 22? And music volume seemed off so i chexked in the options and volume was showing the number 1545… Isnt that weird?

3 Likes

Fixed that, I don’t know how I didn’t notice. I have updated the .zip file with the new centred version :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s very weird. The level select should always jump to your current highest level and the volume from the menu shouldn’t be above 8.
Perhaps I’m doing something wrong with the cookie loading? Feel free to take a look - https://github.com/spinalcode/BoxPusher

2 Likes

Great! Need to try this game soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nooo, my husband loves this game - when he sees it i will never get my pokitto again

4 Likes

That didn’t happen on my physical Pokitto. Your’s must have gremlins!

The ‘fractal’ puzzle looks impressive (and nearly impossible!).

Very polished and nice looking game! I almost got stuck already in the first level, but finally figured it out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Some levels are easy and some are trickier. The ability to roll back moves is very nice :+1:

1 Like

Just wait until you get into the 130’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Funny enough, just deleting the cookie and restarting the game fixed it for me.

4 Likes

Where do you have to put the boxpusher folder?
Currently I have put it under the root but I do not hear any music in the game.

It’s supposed to go in the root, have all of the files copied correctly? Or more to the point, did I put all of the files in there :thinking:

Is anyone else having any trouble?

1 Like

Works fine with me

1 Like

I just put the volume at 5 and I do hear the music if I keep the pokitto close to my ear. It is very silent.
It has to be related to your files because when I load something else, the music is already pretty loud at volume equal to 1.
EDIT: when looking in the options menu of the game, I saw that the volume was at 0 there. After changing that I do hear the music.

3 Likes

That was going to be my next guess :sunglasses:

1 Like

Added a link to retror0b’s youtube gameplay review to the first post.

4 Likes

A RetroR0b review means you have made it. You’re in the big leagues now.

3 Likes