[DEVLOG]Pandemic

#DEVLOG_15

All done! The release version is now in Itch: https://haviital.itch.io/pandemic

Ps. Big thanks to all for comments and help! It has been really useful and made the game much better :slight_smile:

8 Likes

#DEVLOG_16

Post-jam

The Jam is over and the result was 4th place. That was not a bad result, because the quality of the titles was very good. People get tremendously polished games done in such a short time!

It was an excellent idea to have the feedback from the judges in public. I have never got this much useful feedback from my game!

Takeaways:

• Put more time on graphics. Actually, I spend quite a much time with the title graphics (hand-made dithering is slow :wink: ), but admittedly the game graphics could be better.
  • I should not hide the story behind the menu item. More interaction and some nice pictures would have make the story more immersive.
  • Mini games! I was thinking about a mini game of robbing the potion from the factories, but… Well, I have an excuse that implementing a TAS UI wrapper for Python took a week of my implementation time.
  • The game did not fit the theme very well but in the other hand it was the game I wanted to make.
10 Likes