When will we be able to buy a Pokitto?

Its not a question of work. Finnish post is ridiculously expensive (x2) , so I ship from Estonia. Thanks to EU its perfectly legal to do so.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll wait till after first of year, just keep my color in stock lol

That explains the Saku.

Any timeline on the shop opening, or am I missing it? I see a login page, but no way to register for a shop account.

1 Like

Lol yes it is needed, I will have those refund moneys soon and want a Pokitto.

1 Like

Guys, new batch of boards arrived in Virginia last weekend. And this is a brand new batch. All kickstarters are now done.

Iā€™ve said it many times, and I say it again. Wont be long

8 Likes

Lol, cannot wait.

I canā€™t wait either!!

@jonne Will all the parts continue to be replaceable? Specifically, PCB board, if itā€™s upgraded or damaged, and battery. I assume they would only last a year or so? Maybe the battery can be eventually upgraded? Not sure if youā€™d just wait until the second version to upgrade parts.

The battery is a very high quality Li-Po. I donā€™t believe its finished in a year. If you need to buy a replacement, just get a li-po that is thin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m read to order lol

1 Like

@jonne I just found this post. Sorry for my similar question I posted a bit ago.

As for the new batch coming in. Is this an amount that will sell out immediately? Or an amount that will be in stock for a few weeks?

Iā€™d hate to miss the boat on the second round.

That being said, if it is a limited amount. Could we get our names on a list? Or itā€™s gonna be a first come first serve situation.

Iā€™ll have to be checking in every day in that case.

2 Likes

Tomorrow. ~28 on sale in the first lot, more (50) arriving on friday.

We have solved the problems, the webshop is fully functional and ready to launch.

4 Likes

I eagerly await the ā€œPokittos are now on saleā€ thread and the potential influx of new users.

Swwwweeet! Iā€™ll be learning how to create some games then!

Oh no, i was late, everything is sold out again?

Yes. But more coming on monday.

1 Like

@werton : back in stock!

1 Like

finally ordered it. Thanks!

1 Like

Where did the transparent green go?