I know I forget stuff. So many people give great ideas, ask for things. And then I forget.
Let’s make a to-do list so that we can easily, quickly and informally keep track of some of the ideas, my unfulfilled promises and progress on some things.
- This list is a Wiki, meaning anyone can edit
- There is no formal way to make an entry. You have an idea/request, and want me to remember it? Make a note here.
- Things will be done in random order, when possible
- Other people are free to do stuff on the to-do list as well, just remember to make a note
- To-do list is for short descriptions of bugs, requests, ideas etc. If you want to describe your idea in a lot of detail, make a note on the to-do list and then create a new topic for that subject (for example, using Platformio with PokittoLib)
- Be patient!! Running the Pokitto project takes alot of time. Everything will eventually be done, it only takes time to get to some things
- Tutorial for making a game, step-by-step
- New gamedisk (v09) with latest binaries (Jonne)
- Update mbed online code examples with latest pokittolib
- Create an PokittoCookie manager that allows you to see the cookies that are saved and possible delete/copy them
- File manager for making favourites lists etc
- Make all Pokitto widgets (keyboard, menu etc) into similar style (PETSCII?)
- Pok15 art contest (Pharap)
- Find a suitable C++11-compatible IDE setup that runs on all OSes (Pharap) PlatformIO and Code::Blocks are available options.
- Some super simple step-by-step tutorials focussing on specific aspects of the API (Buttons, Display, Sound, PEX) and explaining a bit of the hardware and C++ on the way (Gho).
post a working makefilehere (@FManga)
- Confirm drawPixelRaw bug status
- Add open-source/CC licenses to games/programs/materials that are meant to be shared and/or studied and/or modified.
- Solve the outstanding issues with the library.
- Provide electrical schematics
- Fix saving files in Tracker
- Release PC version of Tracker