The list of upcoming games for Pokitto!

Well once PtaD and Pinball is done I’ve got all the core story/gameplay worked out for a metroidvania style platformer, but thats a long ways off :wink:

1 Like

Wow, whopping 7 games in the works!

1 Like

Added anims and stills where I could find one. @spinal, any teasers of joe2?

1 Like

There’s probably a couple on the discord channel.

1 Like

Added a gif animation.

1 Like

I love this list already! Lots to look forward to :slight_smile:

I should take my list of projects more seriously and try to find one I can add :eyes: but I broke my femtoIDE install and haven’t worked on anything in months :cry: I should fix that…

2 Likes

same for the list of projects haha

• I’m working on a common engine for both ARIAT (vehicular/cyberpunk) and Escarmouche (tactical/military, followup of TAZS).
  • I technically have a few prototypy GIFs (including a core-working prototype for Escarmouche), but I haven’t made them any of them an active project yet.
  • Most likely, Escarmouche is going to be the upcoming. (I need a full-game with a defined scope to proof my engine, so I can use it reliably for ARIAT which is going to be quite big)
  • I’ll start a devlog for Escarmouche when I’ll go back to it (probably next week)
4 Likes

Do we get the 8th game to the list then? :wink:

1 Like

The thread is a great idea, especially i am not hanging out on the discord server. I am on discord, but i hardly manage to keep track

6 Likes

Added V-Robot to the list. 8 games total.

4 Likes

Added Escarmouche!

3 Likes

Game authors, if you have any estimate of the release date, please add/update that to the list. That is very interesting information for all others :slight_smile: :video_game: :joystick:

1 Like

Road Trip release date has been added. 2 days left!

3 Likes

That is so nice! :grin:🛻:motorway:

1 Like

Just added a new game ‘The Hex’ …

4 Likes

We might get a release today :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes you may. I have removed Road Trip, refer here > [Game]Road Trip [V1.0]

4 Likes

congrats on removing a game from the wip list! it’s definitely a great feat!!

6 Likes

I removed The Hex as it is live > [Game]The Hex [V1.0]

7 Likes
  • added a new game, #9
  • added estimated release times to #3 “Mechator” and #9
3 Likes