Super busy times at the moment [continued]

Hi all

Christmas season is generating a lot of work and challenges. Everything is fine, we have been shipping Pokittos but I have not really had the time to be active here.

I will try to organize something fun over the Christmas holidays!

Jonne

10 Likes

Don’t worry, some of us are quite busy too these days anyway :wink:. But thank you for the heads up. :+1:

6 Likes

I will try to be around for the fun! Time zones and festivities permitting, of course :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi all

Christmas season “backlog” is still continuing, compounded by the fact that I need to close the books on last year. Lots and lots of administrative work to do.

I’m following everything, shipping Pokittos. There is no need for concern - just know that I am around but its kind of hard to be very active on the forums.

As soon as I get all admin stuff (mostly the tax reporting and so) done for year 2018, I’ll be able to focus on the more “fun” stuff again!

8 Likes

Thank you for the transparency and openness about your status! That’s extremely refreshing for a community leader :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think most people are still quite busy. I find January generally is a busy time.

Admin work is more important than the fun stuff anyway.

4 Likes

Is anyone else feeling a little guilty for not 'pokitto’ing, as much over Xmas. With real life etc. Getting in the way of free time…

5 Likes

A little bit, yes. But I made some maps for pokitgp and got my wife to test them :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve almost gotten things done, the situation is getting better.

4 Likes