Mbed online compiler is deprecated.
New “Hello World” is over here:
Old tutorial, no longer works:
In this video, we look at the very basics of how to write, compile and store a simple program for the Pokitto in the mbed online ecosystem.
There is now a ready-made Hello World! starter project available, all you need to do is to create an mbed account:
- 00:30 - logging onto mbed ecosystem
- 02:00 - choosing a target board
- 04:00 - starting a new program in the mbed online compiler
- 05:45 - importing mbed and pokitto libraries
- 07:30 - writing the “Hello World!” program
- 11:00 - compiling the program
- 11:40 - copying the binary to Pokitto device