I got my Pokitto some time ago (I think may) and it used to work fine. I tried to come back to it but when I start it all I got is a white screen. Also connecting to my Windows PC nothing happens. It’s not recognized. I look around and no solution worked for me:
- Tried with many cables (4)
- Tried with 2 computers
- Unmounted the Pokitto, remounted
- Tried with just Pokitto board out of the shelf, to make sure flash/reset button are not pressed
- Tried with or without the SD card inserted
- Tried all back buttons combinations
- Tried to light a few candles on a fullmoon night
Why is my Pokitto blocked in programmer mode???
The last thing I didn’t tried is flash the SD but I don’t find my micro SD adapter anymore. But if I understood correctly, SD is not involved in Pokitto’s boot sequence. Could it be that the flash of my Pokitto is somehow corrupted? But then is USB is not working how can I flash it again?
Any help would be greatly appreciated