Roguelike port?

@VonBednar add the skull made by @adekto and flip it horizontally and place it on the left side. I wouldn’t add more stuff or worry about coffins at this time.

1 Like

OK, try that will need to work for time being. Just twaked the text, didn’t have time to do anything good with it.

Our itch.io page is soon ready

3 Likes

This it ?

3 Likes

Yeah! That’s the final tweak for now!

Looks awesome!

Just played the game with music. It is much better with the music! :smiley:

Also, I just thought of an idea. It would be cool if we had a lot of “furniture” for the dungeon. Things like bookshelves, closets etc. Player can rummage through those in search for gold/valuables. This way we encourage exploring the dungeon more and it works with our taxman thing. Because why this fantasy taxation officer cannot be also a repo man :smiley:

I feel like we can also make a repoman / reaper jokes :smiley:

edit: Also, skeletons in the closet!

Anyway, I will stop rumbling, let’s upload!

1 Like

@VonBednar is full of new (good) ideas. Repoman, Enter Sandman, please say the word…

1 Like

Not public yet

1 Like

The jokes will just write themselves :smiley: I will start a design doc later today or tomorrow, so we can coordinate post jam. I think Discworld-like comedy roguelike could actually be super fun!

@jonne - do you want me to make you a wider mockup for the itch.io background so it is not repeating?

I have bad news for Linux players. it is either no music or no Linux version. I can’t kill the segfault

Edit: or i can, but running out of time

How about no music on Linux?

Then there is no problem

1 Like

So let’s make win version with music, linux version without :slight_smile:

See here how the bg graphics are not really tiling nicely on the itch.io page.

2 Likes

I agree with @VonBednar

What we can do is to add a magenta border around the text part , so we don’t have the black touching bg and I can make a tileable mockup dungeon, just give me the width you need :slight_smile:

@jonne, what’s your call on this? I know you have the artistic eyes and can work out a good solution for this. @VonBednar suggestion works for me.

1 Like

I will drop the bg. No time

1 Like

Sounds wise at this time.

1 Like

You guys all rock. I’m proud of you all. Even though I didn’t contribute as much as I would’ve liked to, I’m gunna continue to help for the post jam version. I’m sure the releif of not having a deadline will give me more patients. Awesome job piecing it together before the deadline. There’s an hour left! Virtual fist bump to the entire “Pokitteam” :smiley:

1 Like