Retro Systems you'd like to own

Dopefish lives!!

1 Like

What do you guys think of the new RetroStone on Kickstarter? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/583173617/retrostone-ultimate-retrogaming-console?ref=discovery&term=retrostone

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s on topic.
The topicā€™s supposed to be about older systems and tech, not ā€˜neo-retroā€™ ones.

(Also Iā€™m not entirely sure what the policy is about giving exposure to other kickstarters, especially ones that feature other ā€˜neo-retroā€™ consoles, which could technically be classed as competators.)

Okay, Iā€™ll start a new topic, and not Directly linking to other kickstarter campaigns.

1 Like

I donā€™t really mind. The world is full of gadgets. I hope people get interested in Pokitto to learn stuff. If its about how different gadgets work, thats ok.

For me , Rasp Pi game consoles are not ā€œcompetitionā€ because they are just computers running emulators. A different idea completely.

4 Likes

Ah, fair enough then. Glad thatā€™s been clarified.
(The Arduboy forums have been a bit less relaxed about it in the past, hence my concern.)

In which case, @Beau the linking was fine, but itā€™ll still be better off as its own topic.
For the sake of future readers, hereā€™s a link to the new topic: