Here will be the release notes of each version of the Online Pokitto Python Editor at http://pyinsky.herokuapp.com
The online Pokitto Python Editor release, v0.3, 26-March-2019
Sound effect support added
- Audio files can be added by just dragging and dropping an audio file to the code editor (!)
- Playing is very simple too. There is a new example “Sound Effect” to show that.
- Note that the Pokitto emulator cannot play audio. You must have a real Pokitto HW to be able to hear the audio.
Tilemap class updated
- Added the get_tile_id() and get_tile_ids() methods for getting the tile you are over. Handy for e.g. making some tiles blocking your way.
- The “Tilemap” example was updated
Fixed: time_us() was renamed to time_ms()
Fixed: The “Frambuf” module was obsolete and removed. Remove any “import framebuf” lines from your code.
The Pokitto Python wiki and the reference was updated with the details of these changes.
[Release & Competition] Online Python Editor for Pokitto!