PunkJam launching soon!

Pokitto Punk Game Jam preparations are going full steampunk ahead and we will be ready to launch into the competition soon. I am building itch.io pages and doing graphical identity based on the wonderful work of @pixelbath

Twitter gif

Itch io page draft

MORE TO COME SOON!!

10 Likes

From the start of April Fool’s Day to the end of Star Wars Day.

But in which time zone? Each entrant’s local time zone?
Finland time (UTC+03:00, assuming daylight savings)? UTC+00:00?

4 Likes

This is the day!?

Maybe it’s just an April’s fools? :stuck_out_tongue:

We are not ready.

Lots of necessary info still missing

3 Likes

More TAS info and examples added for Python:

3 Likes

My_Pretty_Seahorse_06

3 Likes

Yup.

@FManga is working on an example project, @carbonacat is finishing up the tile mode UI

We will start when they are ready

@SkyBerron you will be able to join the jam. Open source and TAS give extra points but are not mandatory

That is not all.

After TAS UI is ready, I need to make python bindings, example, and documentation, and I have to send it to @fmanga for updating PyInSky. There might be TAS UI related settings that should be added to PyInSky also.

Should we just start the jam and update the UI API later? So that people would not need to rush to get UI API ready.

2 Likes

What do others think?

I’m not too against waiting a little until things are more ready. But that is mostly due to having life requirements that popped up that would take away some jam time :laughing:

2 Likes

Same on life factors, but I already knew I wouldn’t have as much time as I wanted. I’m ready to go whenever, because I totally haven’t been working on sprites or anything. :grin:

5 Likes