Pokitto Punk Jam LIVESTREAM

Pokitto Punk Jam LIVESTREAM

on Sunday 24.5. with @jonne and @tuxinator2009 , possibly also @Tuomo

Sunday 24.5. 7:00 GMT - 0 (2020-05-24T07:00:00Z)

->STREAM LINK (active at stream time)

We will be announcing the results of the competition, as well as playing the games and giving feedback.

If you need it, Ready-to-play PunkJam games collection

Just extract to your SD card root

https://www.pokitto.com/shared/punkjam.zip

12 Likes

Awesome, I will be watching!

2 Likes

Remembering that UK is BST (GMT+1) right now, does that make it 8:00 UK?

1 Like

AFAIK “London Time” is currently GMT+1

This field should show the correct local time for everybody: 2020-05-24T07:00:00Z

9 Likes

uhoh not so easy for me to jump in at this time, will see…

5 Likes

Glad to see someone remembers the date tool exists. :P

I’ve edited it into the main post so it’s easier for people to spot.

5 Likes

Seems like I am not able to watch the live stream :frowning: , but I will watch the recording later!

5 Likes
5 Likes

One minor complaint about the livestream:

I found the animation (moving diagonal colour bars) of the PunkJam poster at the top left to be a bit annoying. It might be just me but the movement kept catching my eye, causing me keep looking away from the presentation to it.

It would have been better to have the animation only in the first scene and then leave the poster as a still image for the rest of the stream.

1 Like

I can’t wait to read the judges individual feedback!

5 Likes

Its here on the forums already (hidden), need to edit a bit into readable format

3 Likes

judges feedback over here (PunkJamScoring category)

note

Community points were give according to how @tuxinator2009 judged them. This is because both @Tuomo and @Zockeromi had a little bit difficulty in scoring those points. In any case (others get full points on community) JOE would have won, with a margin of 1 point

Secondly, please remember to respect the judges right to their opinions and do not be overly critical of them or your own work

6 Likes

I thought it was very well done and the judging seemed fair and consistent throughout.

Nice work @Tuomo, @tuxinator2009 and @Zockeromi. Also for your presentation, @jonne.

5 Likes