Pokitto Punk Jam LIVE thread!

After getting @Tuomo’s pic from @Jonne, my daughter decided she hated all of her drawings and art style, so decided to start completely from scratch. Here are the first fruits of that labor @tuxinator2009 (wizard hat included):

Edit - Bonus WIP screenshot:

9 Likes

Looks great! There is much more personality now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn, now I’m very jealous of the judges. The portraits are awesome!

3 Likes

I am just stunned at times at the sheer amount of talent that flows through here. To me, very humble beginnings created at the kitchen table has become something of a daily ascent to mount Epic. :mountain_snow:

6 Likes

That is true, the open community is showing its tremendous strength :wink:

But do not be too modest yourself, in Pokitto there are amazing number of parameters and choices that just feel right: PEX, MCU, the screen, industrial design, PokittoLib, etc. With an innovative and solid base the community can build mountains on it, or feel enthusiastic or even obsessed about it :wink:

5 Likes

Tuxinator the Wise :laughing::+1:

3 Likes

I’ve known enough artists in my time to know that’s a classic artist sentiment. :P

Also, take note of this formula: purple + robes + wizards = contented Pharap.

Today, @tuxinator2009 has my envy.

3 Likes

@Tuomo:

As a bonus, even though @RagingR0nin is not judging, she drew his portrait anyway because of a miscommunication error on my part:

@Zockeromi pending!

9 Likes

@pixelbath we just saw the pics with @Tuomo and we are just speechless at how insanely great they are. Please convey our thanks to the artist!

3 Likes

These are really awesome looking. Still love my epic wizard getup and striking pose. Suits me very well.

1 Like

@Zockeromi !!

7 Likes

absolutely fantastic :heart:

2 Likes