Soon we will be hosting our first competition.
The challenge is to create a piece of sprite art in a 160x160 16-colour format for use in the game Pok15.
As this will be the first ever contest,
there will be a few polls to gather 'public opinion' on some of the aspects of the competition.
These polls will be found in a comment after the post.
The full list of rules is currently being developed but not yet ready to be presented.
When it is ready, it will be posted here.
There will be a guaranteed prize for the person who comes first place,
and potentially additional prizes for runners up.
All submitted art will be featured in the Pok15 game.
Details Of Events
The competition will pan out as thus:
- There will be a period in which people can suggest themes via comment.
- There will then be a period in which people can vote on the suggested themes to decide which themes will be used in the competition.
- Shortly after that the contest period itself will begin and people will have an alloted time period in which to work on their art pieces.
- When the contest period is over, there will be a voting period in which members of the forum will vote on which piece they think deserves to win the competition.
- When the voting period is over, the results will be recorded and the winners will be announced.