Mbed compiler - "LPC11U68 not a valid target"

Sorry this took a long time - probably due to holidays - but Arm told me yesterday afternoon that the issue with the mbed tools should be fixed now. Here’s a key excerpt of what they said:

“We made some changes to the targets database to support some work we were doing with Mbed Studio and the unintended consequences were that some platforms were seeing error messages from the online compiler.”

If the problem is still there pls let me know and I can put you in direct contact with my Arm contact.

2 Likes

Thanks @brendonnxp I really appreciate your help on this. I will check if this solves the problem.

Edit: nope. “Target LPC11U68 is not recognized” if trying to compile from source.

Something has changed though, because with pre-compiled mbed library Pokitto initializes all the way to the “Press C for loader” screen. It is probably the interrupt handlers again.

Same as Jonne, same error - target not recognized.

The response from ARM doesn’t make sense. The offline / downloadable compiler doesn’t recognize it as a target either.

I connected Jonne directly with my contact at Arm, so I am hoping he is getting somewhere with them on this issues.