[Magazine] Pokitto Magazine Issue 2 Released!

Unlike the first magazine issue, this round we ran into the problem of having a bit too much content, so a few articles and content pieces were held back.
But! Like last time we can move them to the next issue as a starter (see the Adding a License article, that was submitted for the first magazine but didn’t make it in).

I really hope this won’t deter you from contributing more great content in the future.

2 Likes

@torbuntu everything ok, just wanted to know what happened :wink:

3 Likes

Last night it worked for me. I got a confirmation email with correct shipping address. I hope things work out for you.

3 Likes

@jonne, will the magazine be available even on Pokitto Store?
I’d like to combine an order with paper copy and other stuff.

3 Likes

It will be soon yes

3 Likes

For those wishing to complete their Pipes game, I have published the remaining articles here.

5 Likes

Direct from EU print now also available:

https://www.pokitto.com/product/pokitto-magazine-issue-2/

Same price as MagCloud (preferred for US and Americas)

Shipping and tax included!!

(Attention @Zockeromi :smiley:)

2 Likes

Yeees, ordered! Thank you.

2 Likes

Mine just arrived here’s a side-by-side comparison with the first magazine. The binding on the first one has the paper folded and stapled in the center, whereas the second one is stacked and glued to the cover (offers a sturdier binding). The paper from the first magazine feels a little heavier than standard printer paper, whereas the second one feels like a higher grade card stock (adding to the overall sturdiness).

Overall the quality, ease of shipping (at least to the Americas), and on-demand printing is a definite win for MagCloud. For reference I ordered my copy on Wednesday July 29th, it shipped Friday July 31st, and arrived today Monday August 3rd (really fast IMO).

9 Likes

The collection begins! Mine should be in the mail this week. Definitely looking forward to sharing it with anyone that’ll have a look :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like the cover page is a bit shinier on the mag #2 (?)

Mine was apparently shipped today…

* 7/29/2020 processing
* 7/30/2020 printing
* 8/4/2020 shipped

Lets see how long it takes to get to the UK. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

No news on mine so far :thinking: But i didn’t expect it either :woman_shrugging:

Hi. The mags from EU are being printed right now

3 Likes

No rush - as i said, i expected it to last longer :wink:
I plan to make a yotube clip when it arrives (if i am not drowning in work by then)

5 Likes

EU mags have been printed!

The issue #2 is a bit shinier paper than the first one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hurray! I see my copy!

3 Likes

Maybe I should have waited before ordering mine :yum:

Received mine today :smiley: came well packaged in a cardboard box :+1:

11 Likes

I just received my Pokitto and discovered the magazine.
I will order the #2 but is there a way to still get #1 ?

I did not find on the EU version a way to get printed and digital copy (https://www.pokitto.com/product/pokitto-magazine-issue-2/)

2 Likes