[Magazine] Pokitto Magazine Issue 2 Released!

Issue 2 is now available!

After much hard work by many members of the community and our fearless leader @jonne himself, the second Pokitto Magazine is now available!

A free preview of this incredible work is available here:

FREE PREVIEW

And available for purchase through Magcloud here:

DIGITAL AND PRINT

This issue has a great deal more content, especially surrounding the Gaming part of Pokitto. I know I’m quite bias, due to an obvious obsession for Pokitto and the community surrounding it, but I must say this has some incredible content. It is also much larger than the first issue!

DIRECT FROM EU PAPER VERSION

https://www.pokitto.com/product/pokitto-magazine-issue-2/

Enjoy!

12 Likes

Thank you @torbuntu, @Vampirics, @wuuff, @Hanski, @Zockeromi, @pixelbath, @Tuomo, @tuxinator2009, @HomineLudens for your contributions to the magazine.

And @FManga and @filmote !!

10 Likes

I have ‘unhidden’ the Dark Ritual thread for all to play, here.

7 Likes

Great, this Mag Cloud Service isn’t working at all - when i got the order receipt there was a totally different country than the one i chose and now i hope i can get a new order in. And the shipment is quite heavy as well for a paper mag - sigh
Oh and btw. i see my first article submission didn’t make it into a magazine. Seems it didn’t fit in. Would have been nice to get some feedback, because it was some hours of work that went into it.

1 Like

Isn’t that your article on Page 6 and 7? Or had prepared a second one?

1 Like

Yes there where two articles written by me

1 Like

Hey Nicole. If there are any problems with MagCloud, let me know. I am still learning the system. If there are any mischarges Pokitto will reimburse. I will try to set up an alternative to magcloud for security.

As for the first article, I am not going to lie. I read the article when you sent it to me - and then forgot about it because it was so much earlier. I am sorry. My brain and memory are on constant overload. I can only offer to put it in the third mag - there were some other articles that were not in mag 002.

1 Like

Hi, i wrote to customer service, let’s see what they say.

For the second part: At least i am not the only one who forgets thinks while getting older :laughing:

2 Likes

I do not see your order on MagCloud, I don’t the orders went through / were charged

mine’s ordered! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Unlike the first magazine issue, this round we ran into the problem of having a bit too much content, so a few articles and content pieces were held back.
But! Like last time we can move them to the next issue as a starter (see the Adding a License article, that was submitted for the first magazine but didn’t make it in).

I really hope this won’t deter you from contributing more great content in the future.

2 Likes

@torbuntu everything ok, just wanted to know what happened :wink:

3 Likes

Last night it worked for me. I got a confirmation email with correct shipping address. I hope things work out for you.

3 Likes

@jonne, will the magazine be available even on Pokitto Store?
I’d like to combine an order with paper copy and other stuff.

3 Likes

It will be soon yes

3 Likes

For those wishing to complete their Pipes game, I have published the remaining articles here.

5 Likes

Direct from EU print now also available:

https://www.pokitto.com/product/pokitto-magazine-issue-2/

Same price as MagCloud (preferred for US and Americas)

Shipping and tax included!!

(Attention @Zockeromi :smiley:)

2 Likes

Yeees, ordered! Thank you.

2 Likes

Mine just arrived here’s a side-by-side comparison with the first magazine. The binding on the first one has the paper folded and stapled in the center, whereas the second one is stacked and glued to the cover (offers a sturdier binding). The paper from the first magazine feels a little heavier than standard printer paper, whereas the second one feels like a higher grade card stock (adding to the overall sturdiness).

Overall the quality, ease of shipping (at least to the Americas), and on-demand printing is a definite win for MagCloud. For reference I ordered my copy on Wednesday July 29th, it shipped Friday July 31st, and arrived today Monday August 3rd (really fast IMO).

9 Likes

The collection begins! Mine should be in the mail this week. Definitely looking forward to sharing it with anyone that’ll have a look :rofl:

1 Like