HexER: 5,390
HexON: 1,620

1 Like

Hexon, 1730

1 Like

Hexon, 4200

3 Likes

DANG! That is an amazing score!

Version 1.1 has just been released and fixes a significant bug in Hexic.

If you already have the game installed, you can simply grab the POP file and replace it on your device.

You will note that the new version has a version number in the lower right-hand side of the screen. I think we can now only accept Hexic scores on this new version.

TheHex.bin.1

3 Likes

Fair enough! Will clear my score and start over :smiley: thanks for fixing that so quickly!

Yeah - disappointing for me as I have the high score. I am unsure how much this bug helped me but obviously it must have!

1 Like

That is an amazing score … and looks like you got it on your first go?

Was there any tactics involved, pure luck or both?

1 Like

Yep, first try!

I played another round and only got 600-something, so there was definitely a lot of luck.

Other than that, my strategy was to a) keep different colors confined to “their own” vertex in the hex (whittle them away, keep them away from each other) and b) play fairly risk averse - instead of setting up aspirational combos, I would take out as many hexes on a turn as I could.

1 Like

That is amazing then!

Yep, they are the strategies I am going with as well. No hero moves, just spread the gems out and clear as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I like to make huge hunks of solid colors and clear them all in big combos. Doesn’t always worm out, but it is satisfying hehe

1 Like

Not the highest score, but still places

1 Like

I am determined to get the highest score! But not quite there yet.

1 Like