Hej from Sweden!

Hi there,

just ordered a pokitto, so looking forward to playing with it and hopefully making some nice games this fall (and beyond of cause!)

Doing some programming in my work, but that is far from games and graphics. Also have been doing some Arduino stuff at home (but been a while since now) but have some components like a wifi-chip and servo that could be cool to hook up to the pokkito.

Lots of ideas but will see how much will come out to anything in the end :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hejsan och välkommen! It’s swede to have you here!

2 Likes

Welcome on board!

Edit: Even if you do not have a real HW yet, you can already start coding by using the integrated emulator in FemtoIDE and the online Python editor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tack! I hear I’m going to feel right at home here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. Will see if I have time to check it out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome! Hope you have fun here and with pokitto (you sure will :wink:)

2 Likes

Welcome! Can’t wait to see what projects you have in mind :smile: see you around!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. You will enjoy your little Pokitto when it arrives.

Did you have any game titles in mind to write?

1 Like

Welcome here!

Please have a lot of fun with the device when it arrives - in the meanwhile, as others did before, I recommend you get started with FemtoIDE as it’ll drastically speed up things for your first Pokitto games!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

I think I will start with a Destroyer inspired game.

6 Likes

I have never seen that game before

I haven’t played the original. I think I have played some Windows version, but mainly on a Palm PDA.

Got it yesterday, it feels great!

4 Likes

Ready to rock🤘!
Im ready to destroy some submarines!

2 Likes