[Game]Virus Buster

Excellent instructions! Thanks.

1 Like

This game is quite amazing. I usually focus on charge and a few points in magnet with at least one point in damage each zone before touching rate and refresh. Though I’ll usually try and get at least one or two points in rate just in case I miss and have to wait for the bullet to leave the screen before trying again. Wonder what kind of score I’ll get once I have a day to just sit back and play some games.

2 Likes

Sadly I had to stop early cause it was time to put the little one to bed, but here’s my score so far on endless.

1 Like

This makes it clear that I should put the final Zone and Sector in the summary as well. But holy buckets that’s quits the score :grin:

2 Likes

@torbuntu Virus Buster is an excellent game :+1:

1 Like

I agree. Very entertaining. It creeps me out when two viruses corner me by approaching both sides of the shelter!

1 Like

This means the world to me, and it the only validation I needed for all that work, thank you so much @jonne :D!

1 Like

Gets me every time! I also love the happy accident of when they appear to jump at you :eyes:

2 Likes

@torbuntu the boost feature is what makes the game imho, you can escape from an impossible situation…

… and end up in a worse situation!

1 Like

That is how boost is supposed to work right? :laughing:

Yes, like hyperspace in Asteroids.

1 Like

Things planned for the post release:

• Title sounds/music.
  • minor ui updates (adding a high zone/sector to high score screen)
5 Likes

Minor update v1.0.1

• Updated the menu UI to have better option selects to prevent accidentally skip-selecting a New Game
  • Added ZONE:SECTOR high score to summary screen in Endless mode.

Planned missing features:

• Some more SFX
  • A title theme song
5 Likes