[Game]Pokittobloids

@Hanski and @jvdw007, I just tried making a Win executable of Pysconian using a fresh copy of PokittoLib & CodeBlocks. It was super easy and runs great!

1 Like

I changed the PokittoLib so that the startup screen texts are correct under the Windows simulator (e.g. press “Z” instead of “A” ) build but never pushed that to Git :frowning:

I am going to change the PokittoLib keys to the same as emu keys

1 Like

Attention @jvdw007 and @Hanski

The FPS limiter of PokittoLib Core works perfectly with uPython when making a Windows target

in \PokittoLib\Pokitto\POKITTO_LIBS\MicroPython\My_settings.h I have PROJ_FPS as 20

/**************************************************************************/
/*!
    @file     My_settings.h
    @author   XX

@section HOW TO USE My_settings

My_settings can be used to set project settings inside the mbed online IDE
*/
/**************************************************************************/

#ifndef MY_SETTINGS_H
#define MY_SETTINGS_H

#define PROJ_HIRES 0 //1 = high resolution (220x176) , 0 = low resolution fast mode (110x88)
#define DISABLEAVRMIN 1

// Sound
#define PROJ_ENABLE_SOUND 1     // 0 = all sound functions disabled
#define PROJ_STREAMING_MUSIC 1  // Use streaming music (either SD or filling buffers programmaticly)
#define PROJ_AUD_FREQ 8000
//#define PROJ_SDFS_STREAMING 1

#ifndef POK_SIM
#define PROJ_HIGH_RAM HIGH_RAM_MUSIC
#endif

//#define PROJ_SHOW_FPS_COUNTER - THIS NEEDS TO MATCH THE FPS on the HARDWARE
#define PROJ_FPS 20
//#define PROJ_FPS 20

// Python specific

#define PROJ_PYTHON_REPL 0
#define MICROPY_ENABLE_GC 1  // This just means micropython is in use

#ifdef POK_SIM
#define USE_USB_SERIAL_PRINT (0)
#else
#define USE_USB_SERIAL_PRINT (0)
#endif

#endif

Hey, why does the Online IDE hide the download bin after a few seconds? It’s really annoying as sometimes I don’t click the bin immediately to test, but test it in the emulator first. I’d like it to stay there for download indefinately. Is there a reason for it?

It hides the URL because the file gets deleted from the compiler service. The service is good for compiling/processing stuff, but it’s no good for storing files and everything on it gets completely erased.
The idea was that the browser would download it automatically, then if you clicked on the link it would save it somewhere. Just didn’t implement that yet.

Do we have a POP file for PokittoBloids @jvdw007?

Sorry no pops yet. Need to figure all that stuff out still, do text, art etc too. I’ll try later after installing Kraken again

Well, do you mind if I do them?

Sure if you want. I’d still like to learn how to though so will try it with Pokaquarium.

1 Like

I think @Vampirics made it for you already. Its already on the disk!

And if you want to update that POP file later, thats fully ok

1 Like