[Game]Mine Sweeper [V1.0.0]

minesweeper

Movie

Classic Windows Minesweeper with a twist!

Graphics    @vampirics
Code          @filmote

Source        Source Code
ZIP              MineSweeper.zip (658.6 KB)

Installation Instructions

This game consists of a POP file and supporting sound assets packaged in a .zip file. Please expand the contents into a directory on you computer - you will see a POP file and a sub-directory called music. Please ensure both the .POP file and folder are copied to the root directory of your SD card.

Depending on what other games are installed on your Pokitto, you may already have a sub-directory called /music on your machine. If prompted, simply merge the contents of the Mine Sweeper directory with the folder already on your machine. The names of the file are unique and should not clash!

!Pic1  Pic2

Pic3  Pic4

Pic5

11 Likes

I LOVE Mine Sweeper!! This is awesome!

1 Like

Mine Sweeper is a classic, you cannot go wrong. And this version has some cool sounds and great graphics (thanks @Vampirics)!

2 Likes

Hi, I am Press Play on Tape!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome! You need a cool avatar.

1 Like

Yes … but only one half of PPOT has those abilities.

2 Likes

So PPOT is only two people?

Excellent game! Reminds me of Amiga games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @spinal

Yep, Press Play on Tape is two people. The beauty and the beast, @vampirics and I. I will let you guess who is who :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think we all know @Vampirics graphics are beautiful and you’re a beast with the programming @filmote :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Oh?

I thought its the opposite. @Vampirics is a beast in pixelart and @filmote writes beautiful code.

A match made in heaven in any case.

2 Likes

Finally got this in the Gamedisk update last night, and I am HOOKED. I seriously love how the soldier dudes come shooting in on a victory :smiley:

4 Likes

The soldiers just spice it up a little … so do the sound effects and music!

It shows also that the simple games and sometimes the most addictive.

2 Likes