[Game]Dark Ritual [V1.1.0]

Firstly, thanks for the comments!

I am sure level 15 works - note that some of the switches control multiple doors and that on that level there is also a pressure plate. You can save your progress along the way - you would have seen ‘save posts’ on some - but not all - levels. I will replay the level now and make sure it is still passable.

The timer is just for bonus points on the level. It does not kill you.

I will look at the help area - I hadn’t considered that the disappearing cultists on the game would also disappear in the help area too.

1 Like

OK … I just replayed the level, its definitely passable. That’s not to say you cannot lock yourself into a corner by a certain combination of levers. @wuuff if you get stuck, can you PM me a pic of the game so I can see where you are located?

I should have mentioned, assuming you have saved your game along the way you can always just turn the device off and restart from the saved level.

I figured the level was passable, I just think I soft-locked my game. I already turned off the Pokitto, and I would need to replay a few levels to get back to level 15. I was in the bottom left of the level, behind the 3 doors at the top. They were all closed after I stepped on the leftmost pressure plate, and then the two levers in that area didn’t seem to affect the 3 exit doors to that area at all.

I’ll PM you so as not to spoil other’s play.

1 Like

Great - now i can talk about the game! :wink:

7 Likes

Only positive comments allowed! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Woo! I beat the game! Cool ending!

3 Likes

Nice work. Did you get the tip to play it again without being able to save?

1 Like

Yeah, haven’t tried it yet though. I didn’t know what it meant about making the game harder.

You cannot save for a start …

2 Likes

Now I know!

3 Likes

@filmote @Vampirics @raphaelespindola

had a chance to play the game now… lost for words. Awesome.

6 Likes

Really polished game!

6 Likes

It’s among the best games i ever played for those tiny handhelds

5 Likes

RetroRob has done a nice review of the game for us. See it here >

8 Likes

I wonder how he can play and video so well at the same time. Good video!

2 Likes

This has been suggested before but a custom Dark Ritual themed Pokitto would be super! I mean that there must be a service somewhere in the net where you can order decals which you can design yourself(?).

6 Likes

I only just saw this … I would buy one!

3 Likes

I would have put some screws in pokitto holes :slight_smile:

1 Like