(Finished!) POLL #2: Python Coding Competition - Choose either Jetpack or Legend of Lanea!

The first poll was a tie between Jetpack and Legend of Lanea :slight_smile: So we need another poll to get the winner. You can vote either Jetpack or Legend of Lanea in the poll below. You cannot see the results until the poll expires.

The entries are described in more detail here: [Release & Competition] Online Python Editor for Pokitto!

Please base your vote on the version in the “Spring 2019 Contest.zip” file, and ignore after-competition changes to keep this fair.

The poll will be closed on 8th of April, 2019, at 18:00 (GMT).

• Jetpack
  • Legend of Lanea

0 voters

If this poll also ends in a tie then I suggest either the judges vote or @Hanski just flips a coin.

4 Likes

Voting ends today!

2 Likes

Looks like the poll ended earlier than expected. If you still want to vote you can PM your vote to me. I do not dare to try to reopen the poll so I do not lose the current results :slight_smile:

So let’s wait still one hour.

The voting is over! No votes received by PM. @jonne could you put the poll results visible?
Edit: At least we now have a winner as there are odd number of votes :slight_smile:

1 Like

The poll is not yet visible to public (will be later) but I have the results:

The best game of the GameJam selected by Pokitto community is Legend of Lanea ! :trophy::trophy::trophy:

Congratulations @dir3kt !! :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

banner

The votes: Legend of Lanea : 60%, Jetpack: 40%.

The winners of the other two categories will be announced later this week.

10 Likes

I will put the results visible, i haven’t been at the keyb for a while

1 Like

Wohooo!! Congratulations @dir3kt !! :clap::clap::clap: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi all

We’re having difficulties with @hanski and the Batcomputer choosing the last winner for one of the prizes

We’ll be back soon

5 Likes

Congrats - well deserved!

2 Likes