Could not resist buying ;-)

For 69$ + postage costs:

5 Likes

It’s worth it even if it’s just for the Arduboy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In case you’re having problems deciding what to play first:

*Definitely not biased at all.*

3 Likes

I am waiting for the Microcard Galaga version …

4 Likes

Did you know the same company is also making micro pinball machines?

1 Like

@Hanski , give us some impressions when you get them!

3 Likes

Got a mass E-Mail from Gamebuino that they are having a ‘black friday’ sale as well - 50% of the cost of the ‘Gamebuino META x 2’ pack by using the promo code BLACKBUINO

(still too expensive for me personally :roll_eyes:)

2 Likes

If I was selling something at a discounted rate of €166.50, I think I would show a more inspiring game than pong on the web site :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The pacman is garbage :confused: screen is really blurry, also the sound is terrible… Nothing like the Arduboy or Pokitto.

1 Like

I confirm, Pacman micro arcade seems of on still shots, but sounds nowhere like Pacman.

I liked the one with missile command but even then, it has lots of display bugs for the displayed text.

Weirdly enough, their micro arcade cabinet of Ms Pacman does a better job.

1 Like

I hope they are at least worth 10 euros each :wink:

Probably yes, for the novelty.

Exactly, these are not overly expensive items. You get what you pay for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally here!

It is funny how small the Arduboy and the screen are :slight_smile: But the screen is so crisp and good that it feels bigger than it really is. Very sturdy and well made. If I only could assemble it myself…:wink:

3 Likes

Now you just need to enjoy all the Press play on Tape games :stuck_out_tongue:. Kidding aside have fun with it’s a nice little device.

3 Likes

What are the best games for Arduboy?

@Vampirics and mine.

(Couldn’t resist).

2 Likes

I believe you :slight_smile: What is your personal favorite?

Actually I really like CircuitDude, its really well done and challenging. It as authored by Crait, not me.

I think from ours, I like Kong the best.

1 Like

That has been ported to some game consoles also.(!). Thought, the idea is not original.
Definitely have to try it and Kong on AB.

1 Like