Ahem! I'd like to thank some people. "ding ! ding!" (taps glass)

I cannot wait to get one unfortunately it will be a little bit, just keep one with whit back/ buttons and clear orange or clear pink front ready for me lol.

I got a nice surprise in the mail today :grinning::

Havenā€™t opened it yet; Iā€™m waiting for my sister to get home from the hospital (she has a bad migraine) so she can open it with me because her Pokitto is in there with mine.

3 Likes

Mine got here, and got assembled.

While I had some issues I mentioned elsewhere, the one thing Iā€™d really like to have seen is labels for the ā€œFlashā€ and ā€œResetā€ buttons.

4 Likes

Mine also arrived, and was assembled, and also had some issues :stuck_out_tongue:

The aforementioned issues: I had some of the old pegs that wouldnā€™t fit, I had a little difficulty putting the flex bridge into the PCB, and the cylindrical hole to put the screen holder in was a cone for me, so I had to get one of my sisterā€™s large screws to put into mineā€¦

I have to go to bed at the moment (Iā€™ve got school tomorrow :unamused:), so I canā€™t try out any of the games yet, but Iā€™m quite excited to try them tomorrow :smiley:

2 Likes

The store comes up as error 404, Iā€™d like to get one but canā€™t find where to buy one.

1 Like

Store is coming up. Iā€™m still finalizing the content. Donā€™t worry!

2 Likes

Any progress on this?

1 Like

Still not making enough PCBs to keep up. Sorry.

2 Likes

Incan be patient @jonne got drama stuff going on lol. But I will want one.

1 Like

Same. Iā€™m in no rush. I can wait.

1 Like

Soooon tax time will be here and I will have one.