[Wiki]1.Assembling the Pokitto

Pokitto assembly instructions poster

These are the instructions that ship with Pokitto.
Feel free to download and print if you want (A2 size original).

10 Likes

Will the Pokitto support 8gb MicroSD cards? That’s the smallest size I could find on Amazon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, this looks great! Nice job!

2 Likes

I own a 2GB microSD, so it is definitely possible to have smaller.
Can’t remember where I got mine though, maybe they stopped doing small ones.

2 Likes

I will check the the bigger cards.

1 Like

Yes please, i’m pretty sure the smallest spare microSD I have is 32Gb.
Would be good to know if that won’t work so I can organise something smaller.

1 Like

The Petit FatFs library that I am using supports FAT32 (up to 32GB). I have not yet tested it, however, with the loader. I will check that as soon as possible. Even then, you can format an SD card to FAT16 even if it is a bigger volume.

3 Likes

Hehe, I just noticed the icon! That little guys is getting everywhere isn’t he! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, he is :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder where he’ll end up next. Perhaps in my list of “things to hide in some of my games?”

Although finding him might be a cool little Easter egg in a maze game or something :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Incidentally I made my own Pokitto icons but I haven’t had a chance to use them yet.

On:

and Off:

4 Likes

I think he might be on the PCB as well…I don’t think we’ll ever be able to predict where he shows up next :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was looking at the poster last night and my little boy saw it and he now thinks Pokitto is a robot and he said I have to get him one for Christmas because he needs a robot to be his friend and go everywhere with him.

6 Likes

Very Intuitive Guide :ok_hand:

1 Like