When will we be able to buy a Pokitto?

Lol yes it is needed, I will have those refund moneys soon and want a Pokitto.

1 Like

Guys, new batch of boards arrived in Virginia last weekend. And this is a brand new batch. All kickstarters are now done.

I’ve said it many times, and I say it again. Wont be long

8 Likes

Lol, cannot wait.

I can’t wait either!!

@jonne Will all the parts continue to be replaceable? Specifically, PCB board, if it’s upgraded or damaged, and battery. I assume they would only last a year or so? Maybe the battery can be eventually upgraded? Not sure if you’d just wait until the second version to upgrade parts.

The battery is a very high quality Li-Po. I don’t believe its finished in a year. If you need to buy a replacement, just get a li-po that is thin:

2 Likes

I’m read to order lol

1 Like

@jonne I just found this post. Sorry for my similar question I posted a bit ago.

As for the new batch coming in. Is this an amount that will sell out immediately? Or an amount that will be in stock for a few weeks?

I’d hate to miss the boat on the second round.

That being said, if it is a limited amount. Could we get our names on a list? Or it’s gonna be a first come first serve situation.

I’ll have to be checking in every day in that case.

2 Likes

Tomorrow. ~28 on sale in the first lot, more (50) arriving on friday.

We have solved the problems, the webshop is fully functional and ready to launch.

4 Likes

I eagerly await the “Pokittos are now on sale” thread and the potential influx of new users.

Swwwweeet! I’ll be learning how to create some games then!

Oh no, i was late, everything is sold out again?

Yes. But more coming on monday.

1 Like

@werton : back in stock!

1 Like

finally ordered it. Thanks!

1 Like

Where did the transparent green go?

out of stock at the moment!

When will the transparent green be available again?

Depends on how the overall sales develop. Few months perhaps?

Is there any plan to put the cases up for sale separately for people who want to customise?

If so, perhaps doing that would shift some of the case stock to the point that another run would be justified and @Zuzu36 could possibly end up with a transparent green case sooner.

Either that or @Zuzu36 could get another colour now and buy a transparent green front plate when the front plates are being sold?