Hey from Minnesota 👋

Finally received the best thing I’ve ever gotten in the mail. Here is the amazing board I’ve waited so long for!

I’m so excited to get started as a real contributor to this community! No longer a noisy lurker :grin:

7 Likes

Better late than never.

That’s a bit of an odd colour choice, but at least people will notice your Pokitto in the streets :P

Unrelated:
I can never get used to the American keyboard layout.

I almost went for a pink back and cyan buttons. But my wife talked me into switching it, and I’m glad she did, because I think this is an epic colour scheme! Super excited about it. Already played a bunch of the preloaded demos. What colour is your Pokitto :grin:? I love seeing the different styles everyone has.

And I hope to build some cool hats (if that’s the accepted term, I think it is adorable to plug in hats on top :joy:). So pictures will obviously come.

1 Like

https://talk.pokitto.com/uploads/default/original/1X/98f843c463b90129e3aced27e0f0d7e10c1dfa63.JPG

As far as I’m aware, it’s the official term and completely endorsed by everyone :P

2 Likes

I’m really excited to see what kind of cool things I can build! And games :grin:

1 Like