Default volume in loader settings?

Hello all, new Pokitto owner here!

I’m not sure if this is the correct place or if the loader (the one accessed by pressing “C” when powered up) development is discussed somewhere else.

I was thinking it would be nice to be able to set default volume level in the Settings tab of the loader. So that when I switch on the Pokitto, the volume level would already be whatever was set in the loader, and simply pressing A button is enough to continue.

I often like to have the volume muted so I need to click-click it to zero first, before pressing A.

Also, there is a “Volume wait” set to 10 secs in the settings. What is it for? I thought it is a timeout for automatically continuing in the volume screen, but apparently it is not (it waits for eternity for me to press A).

Thanks in advance,
Tomi

I should recompile all the games with the new library. That is the problem.

1 Like

Ah, so the loader (that comes from PokittoLib?) is actually part of every game/program, have I got that right? In that case I understand why recompiling all games would be needed, if some new functionality was added to the loader.

What about the second part of my original post, the “Volume wait” setting in the loader? What is it for?

Ps. Apologies if my questions do not seem to make any sense, I’m still trying to get my head around how the Pokitto runs, how the programs are built, and what code runs from what memory at different stages.

Tomi

2 Likes

nice :smile:

was waiting for that :blush: