Back from mini-holiday, boxes of bits arriving

Hi all!

I’ve been away from home for little more than a week. Back yesterday, and boxes full of displays and other stuff have arrived. Waiting for latest PCBs from Daniel. It was a much needed mini holiday, I feel great and we will continue full steam to deliver your Pokittos as soon as possible.

Jonne

6 Likes

Hi Jonne,

This is great to hear! Laying out components and checking through how they will fit together as a finished assembly has to be one of the great moments in a project.

This brings to mind a question – for the backers that ordered a Pokitto that requires some assembly, what will be involved?

I appreciate all the great updates. Sometimes it’s a quiet board here, but I’m sure there are lots of people thinking to respond “yay!”, but they might not be sure if that would make a good post. So, also, yay!

All the best,

Richard

1 Like

I think this video shows exactly what we have to do …
https://youtube/ITfP70d7o6M

I am hoping for a Lego instruction booklet for how to assemble the pokkito :slight_smile:

@Rakkachi Lego-style instructions are coming.

For me the @catsfolly link did not work so here it is again

1 Like

yay ! (and extra typing because of the minimum 20 char limit)

1 Like

Sorry - I tried adding the video link from my android phone, and I got it wrong somehow.

This is the video I was trying to link to.

I figure if Jonne built a Pokitto in 4 minutes, I can probably do it in under an hour…

1 Like

You know, the reason why its a “simple kit” is because I wanted to give the kids a feeling of achievement even before they start programming. At maker faire bay area, I had one set that was constantly taken apart and assembled by kids. They could do it in < 10 minutes, so I have faith in you!

1 Like

Great video! It makes assembling very easy indeed.

I cannot wait to get one.